29 DAYS OF GIVING CHALLENGE #GIVE29
Feb. 1 – Feb. 29
Take Our Challenge:
1. Record yourself making a difference (helping someone with groceries, give food to the homeless, help grandma into the car, help your little brother or sister with homework, the list is endless). Make sure to let everyone know in your video that you are taking the 29 Days of Giving Challenge.
2. Post it on social media using the hashtags #Give29 #AreYouKiddingSocks #MosBowsMemphis #KidsHelpingKids and help us go viral!
3. At the end of your video make sure to challenge your friends and family by name to do the same.
4. You have the entire 29 days of February to show the world how you are making a difference.
5. Once you get to #4 it’s ok to repeat steps 1-3 as many times as you want and continue showing how you are making a difference.
FOR MEDIA INQUIRES CONTACT: Aida Phillips Aida@AidaPhillipsPR.com
29 Days of Giving Challenge #Give29
Get To Know The Kid Entrepreneurs
Moziah: Mo’s Bows is a company I started in Memphis, TN in 2011 when I was just 9 years old. I couldn’t find fun and cool bow ties, so one day I decided to use my Granny’s scrap fabric to make and sell my own. I like to wear bow ties because they make me look good and feel good. Designing a colorful bow tie is just part of my vision to make the world a fun and happier place.
Sebastian: I am the CEO of Are You Kidding? I have always been obsessed with collecting fun, crazy, and colorful socks. When I was 5 my mom asked me if I wanted to design my own socks so that I can share my passion with other kids and grownups that share this same obsession. After a lot of hard work I created a sock line that would make people stand out and be noticed while looking cool.
Brandon: No company can sell without a great Director of Sales, or as I like to be called the “D.O.S.” I help my little brother make sure that all sales run smoothly with great customer service. We want to make sure everyone gets a good quality sock and leaves as a satisfied customer.